Sunday 16 January 2022

Darling Donkeys Notecards

 Ever since I got this stamp set Darling Donkeys, 

I wanted to gift a neighbour with some notecards, as she rescued two donkeys and they are adorable.


I didn't have much time as this was just before christmas


I stamped on crumb cake notecards with black memento ink,
Then highlighted a few bits with a chalk pen



She really seemed to like my small hand made gift

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.

4 comments:

  1. Well I’m not surprised she really liked your handmade gift - the set of note cards is really gorgeous. Awesome even!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super Lesley and the stamps a lovely set, I always wanted to rescue a Donkey but one of our big boys Ben just doesn't like them, always wants to cross the road when you ride towards them.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous and what a thoughtful gift which I'm sure was appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure she loved your thoughtful gift. Fun and fabulous x.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.