Today’s cards are for a niece and nephew who are both football fans.
All the elements are SU, from the Wonderful Match papers,
the sentiments are from old SU sets.
I did some colouring with blends and a lot of layers and fussy cutting which I enjoy too.
Card one for a niece who plays and teaches small children
Card two for a nephew and fan of Manchester City
Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments
(Comments are moderated to avoid spam)
Take care and see you soon
Lesley
xxx


I don't really 'get' the obsession with football myself but I'm sure your nephew and niece will really appreciate their super cards
ReplyDeleteTwo fantastic footy cards. xxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous football themed cards, love all the images and paper. Both my Grandsons(10&13) both play in teams and the youngest gets Player of the Match or Week almost all the time.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Two super cards for footie fans, they look great.
ReplyDeleteBoth fabulous cards Lesley, great layout and choice of papers/ images, perfect birthday cards for football fans - male or female.
ReplyDeletexx
Hi Lesley
ReplyDeleteYour cards are brilliant - I love them.
They would work for grown ups and youngsters alike! So much detail!
Hope you had a good weekend.
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo
Two wonderful cards that are personalized for both you niece and nephew!! Great work, Lesley! xx
ReplyDelete