Pages

▼

Saturday, 19 September 2026

Coloured DSP

 Hello, today I’m sharing a couple of cards using some old stash from SU,

Abigail Rose, Cottage Rose, and Spotlight on Nature dies.

The papers did all the work (mostly!)

Card One


The papers are neutral, and I coloured them with Blends,
matching the card base with one of the colours.

Card Two


They were very therapeutic to make, although colouring in is not everyone’s favourite.
I always try to add some embellishments, hard to see on the busy papers


Challenges:



Triple B # blooms (1)

We Love Stamping (AG stamped sentiment) (1)

 

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments

(Comments are moderated to avoid spam)

Take care and see you soon

Lesley

xxx

12 comments:

  1. WOW - I love those papers and think they have made very striking cards. The circular sentiment on each of them is the perfect embellishment.

    YAY - I received an email notification of your post - but, ironically, it also appeared on my Reading List this morning! Two notifications are better than one though! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. With my GD hat on, I’d like to say thanks for joining in at Allsorts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley
    What gorgeous cards - I quite enjoy a good colouring session, I find it very relaxing and it shuts my busy brain off! (If I am lucky).
    Love the colours you have worked with and the way you have displayed your sentiments.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Love and hugs
    Jules xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY - your post made it to the top of my list, as did a few others! Very pretty papers, beautifully coloured. It's to relaxing and satisfying to sit and colour images which can then be turned into pretty cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I forgot to thank you for sharing this with us for the Allsorts challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the beautiful papers and so beautifully coloured.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fab cards, love the big bold print as the feature. Your colouring is brilliant, I thought they were ready coloured. Thanks also for sharing with us at Allsorts and We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two real beautiful Lesley and beautifully coloured, I'm one of those who doesn't embrace that element of crafting, so always admire the work of those who do and can. Many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two wonderful floral cards Lesley, beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful Lesley, such fabulous colouring (yes, it's very therapeutic!) Thank you for joining in at We Love Stamping
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such pretty cards, those papers are stunning and go so well with the circle sentiments. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B Challenge Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.