Hello, it’s Hippest Happy Hippo Hop here to make you smile!
An old SU set, stamped 2 in the background, and stamped and die cut the one in front,
using a snippet of white and another snippet for the sentiment.
The hearts and flower die cut from another snippet.
The floor is a very useful die from Gummiapan.
Playing in the following…..
Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments
(Comments are moderated to avoid spam)
Take care and see you soon
Lesley
xxx


How super to see these fun hippos doing a happy dance - love this card.
ReplyDeleteYes! They did make me smile x A wonderful little scene ....so cute! Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Crafty Catz.
ReplyDeleteChrissyxx
Ha ha ha - such happy hippos. A really fun card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. xxx
A happy card to make me smile. I like that. I have just started a longer course of antibiotics as I can't shake this bug. Hopefully normal service will return soon. Kate xx
ReplyDeleteLove this card Lesley, what an adorable design!
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
It did make me smile! Wonderful little hippos and that floor does look like it's the die to have.
ReplyDeleteHi Lesley
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card - I bet that floor was shaking a bit with three hippos jumping and strutting their stuff on it.
Many thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, it was really appreciated.
Love and hugs
Jules xoxoxox
Great fun card, love the cute little dancing hippos.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
:) Made me laugh. :) Great card ... so fun, Lesley!! xx
ReplyDelete