Hi there, as summer is near its end I thought I’d share this card using SU Rolling Waves dies.
I also used a Sizzix die set for the camera and flip flops, coloured with blends.
I stamped detail (splodges 😂) on the pool party sea, and crumb cake sand,
and stamped a sentiment strip.
I’m hoping I’m not too late for the Snippets Playground #540
I used lots of scraps/snippets for the die cuts
We Love Stamping (anything goes)
Seize the Birthday #334 (add a sentiment strip)
Crafty Calendar (Summer)
Apologies for lack of /late comments, blogger is not updating my reading list at all 😢
Have a good weekend
Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments
Take care and see you soon
Lesley
xxx

I think we’re all suffering from the lack of updates on our Reading Lists mate, so please don’t fret about commenting - we’re all in same boat!
ReplyDeleteYour card is AWESOME - I love it.
Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse for coffee later. Xxx
Blogger seems to have one problem after another recently, as Sarn said we're all in the same boat.
ReplyDeleteLove your carefree looking beach scene, can visualise walking in the sane for a paddle.
B x
Yep we are all in the same boat! This is a lovely die set and your card is wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty little beach scene, the crashing waves. flipflops and seashells. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
ReplyDeleteA delightful scene using lots of Snippets and a reminder that we've probably seen the last of the Summer. The nights are certainly drawing in. No need to apologise, as others have said it's a general (annoying) problem with the lack of updates 🙄
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful, Lesley. Love the beautiful sand and sea with the foam from the waves, along with flipflops, shells, etc. Really sweet summer card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous beach scene Lesley - that's a very clever 'surf' die!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
Brilliant beach scene, Lesley. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Love the sea shore you created and little flip flops-fingers crossed my list has updated today.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
That's such a brilliant design. Sarah
ReplyDelete