Saturday, 22 August 2026

50th Anniversary is gold

 I used an old wooden stamp for this one…

Penny Black Furry Embrace, which I coloured with blend pens.


For friends 50th Anniversary, so I framed it in gold.

I didn’t want to spoil it with a sentiment,


so I decorated the inside, and cut some heart “confetti “


We Love Stamping has a theme this month, “Summer Blooms”,
so I’m hoping this fits the bill.

Penny Black has a challenge “wings”, but as cats don’t have any, luckily they accept Anything Goes.


I couldn’t resist entering the Addicted to CAS #315 Anniversary theme!
I hope it’s CAS enough 🤞

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments

(Comments are moderated to avoid spam)

Take care and see you soon

Lesley

xxx



9 comments:

  1. Well that is an absolutely AWESOME Golden Wedding Anniversary card. Love it. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and the loving cats image says it all really - I'm sure the recipients loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image you chose for your golden anniversary card, it's perfectly coloured and framed beautifully, altgether a fabulous make.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Lesley, I love the adorable stamp.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful card for a very special wedding anniversary Lesley, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image that you've coloured beautifully Lesley! Love the gold framing and the hearts inside the card. :) Very creative and fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Leslie, it's such a sweet image and the gold framing is perfect for the Anniversary,
    Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping. Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable and fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card - perfect for a golden anniversary!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x
    PS - apologies for the late comment, I've had problems getting comments to publish recently!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.