I’m using another wooden stamp for this one,
House-Mouse Flying your way….
I stencilled the sky, then stamped and fussy cut the image.
I contemplated masking it, but it would have been even more difficult,
plus I like how the image pops more this way.
I did use some scraps on the back, instead of foam pads to raise it a little.
Challenges:
House-Mouse & Friends #472 (add ribbon or string (There’s both in the image 😃) or AG!)
Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments
(Comments are moderated to avoid spam)
Take care and see you soon
Lesley
xxx

Such a happy card and really neat fussy cutting. A great idea using little scraps of card to lift the image slightly - often a better solution than using foam pads and we all have Snippets of scrap card to use up 😊
ReplyDeleteThis is such a sweet card Lesley! I love your cloud-filled sky and the sweet little bunny hanging on to the kite string for dear life. :) Adorable! xx
ReplyDeleteAn adorable House Mouse card Lesley. Love everything about it. Xxx
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card Lesley :-) the bunny is so adorable and I love your stencilled background, those clouds look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to use up some scraps to pop up the image, how did I never think to do that!!
Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
Luv
Lols x x x
So cute with the fly-away bunny and his kite. The stencilled clouds are the perfect backdrop.
ReplyDeletexx
That Happy Hopper looks so good with the clouds in the background. This is really cute. Thanks for joining us. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
ReplyDeleteGreat card, Lesley. I love the cute scene.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
I love your card! The sky looks great and what great fussy cutting too! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
ReplyDeleteDarling card! And I like the raised image on the clouds! Thanks for joining the HMFMC! I agree there's ribbon on the kite string :)
ReplyDelete