Friday 30 September 2011

Mum-in Laws''s Birthday

OOooerrrr............my dear beloved photographed this one, because I forgot!..........and I hope you believe me, that it really did look better in the flesh!
I did an 8"x8", because it was (sssshhhhh) a big birthday......and it was pink!...and I'm not sure you can even see the butterflies............or the pearls..............oh well, never mind......you know what they say...if you want something done.......bless him, I love him to bits really!
If you are still reading.....it's using the Springtime Vintage papers! THAT ARE RETIRING TONIGHT SOB SOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.