Sunday 2 October 2011

My Launch Party!



I would like to thank everyone who came to my very first new catalogue launch party, I had a fabulous day, and hope that you enjoyed it too! It was very hot, and very busy, but at least some of you were able to relax in the garden with ice cold drinks and biscuits, under the shade of the brollies, whilst browsing through the brand new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue.

(The calm before the Stampin' Up!)

I apologise for taxing your brains in the heat, filling in your entries to the "Scavenger Hunt"!

I have great pleasure in announcing that the winner of a gorgeous wooden stamp set is.....

WHOOP! WHOOP!WHOOP! 
Louise from Ashford!!!!
Congratulations in being the only person to answer all the questions correctly!

I promise, if I do one next year, I'll try and make it much easier, but thanks for having a go, and I'm just sorry there could only be one winner!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.