Tuesday 21 May 2013

Shop Online now! Squeeeeeeeel!

Exciting news!
You can now place your own orders online, at any time of the night or day!
Just click here

I now have a new demonstrator business website,
that you can access any time, and shop from the whole catalogue at your leisure.
It works just like any other shopping website,
just set up your account, make sure you are on my site, and shop till you drop!

You can also access my site via the demo locator/finder if needs be.
Postage will be payable when you checkout your basket,
and your goodies will be sent directly to you.

BUT
I'm still here for you!
You can still order from me directly, the same as you always have.

I am soooo excited, so the first person to place an order via my website, will receive an extra surprise!!
So, try it now, click here
and happy shopping!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats Lesley . . . wishing you lots of success with this.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.