Wednesday 5 June 2013

Brother

It's a very busy time in Stampin' Up! Land,
but there's still lots of birthdays to celebrate too!

Here's one for B-I-L
using one of the sale-a-bration sets that I don't think I can part with.
This is the ferris wheel

Masculine cards are always difficult, don't you think?
I fancied a change from the golfer stamp I usually use.
I sponged the background with ink, 
using a mask I made from copier paper and the oval framelit dies.
I like adding 'flags' of paper....it adds interest, and uses up some of my zillion scraps of paper!
There's a 'ticket' peeking out above 'celebrate' that says happy birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Smashing card for a fella. Love your extra embellishments too. Just perfect. As you used snippets up, you could come and play in the Snippets Playground this week . . . SUPER PRIZES on offer inc. SU set.

    Hugs, Sandra SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.