Tuesday 14 January 2014

Thinlits Circle

I'm lovin' the Thinlits dies,
 as a quick and easy way to make an interesting card.

This flip card was extended, by using a longer piece of card,
that I laid over the die at the far end, so that it wasn't cut by the die.


There's lots of pics around if you don't know what I mean,
.......or ask and I'll point you in the right direction!

Here's the 'flip' side

I used marker pens to colour the cake stamp,
then stamped the sentiment using my faithful stamp-a-ma-jig,
.......that I just couldn't live without!

The stamp-a-ma-jig is the easiest, most effective way 
of stamping an image accurately.
It's very reasonably priced too!
Go to my website HERE to check it out....

Alan walks into the village to play darts on most Tuesdays,
and you can almost guarantee it rains.
I'm not sure why.....
but I find it really funny that it rains most tuesdays!
(Luckily he takes it all in good humour!)


2 comments:

  1. That is a really tasty card. The DSP background works really well. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looking card Lesley. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.