Wednesday 16 April 2014

Stampin' Up makes me happy!

I have a few projects from our last team play day,
that somehow slipped under my to do list...

I know I included this in a post the other day,
but it deserves a post of it's own.
Made by Sarah, I love the colour combo,
which I think is elegant eggplant, and crushed curry.
We used the Watercolour Wonder stamp set,
watercoloured the flowers with inks, and cut them out.
It's a fiddly image, but if you leave a small white border,
it makes cutting anything a little easier. 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.