Saturday 17 October 2015

Among the Branches

I recently bought Sassy Salutations,
it's been in the catalogue for ages, 
but a customer bought it, and I fell for it.
That often happens when I see a set in the flesh.

So, took a piece of dotty paper,
added some elements from Among the Branches,
inked the edges of both, and added a smidge of glitter to the
baubles and snowflakes. 


You can't tell, but I used the In-Colours
Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush and Mint Macaron.
That's another one done for the stash.

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! I can see why you got the set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUSLY FESTIVE. Love the big dotty background paper too.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sassy Salutations has never done it for me but I've seen some nice things done with it. This one is extra fabulous though. Such great movement in this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.