Wednesday 13 January 2016

Weekly Deals and more

Hello everyone
I just popped by again to remind you of all that is available right now....

There's the new spring catalogue 



Sale-a-Bration
get FREE products



The main catalogue




New Weekly Deals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Clearance Rack
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





Fabulous deals.....

Join Stampin' Up! for £99 and choose £160 of products
(trust me, it's easier than you think!)

Host a workshop, or gather orders from friends and earn even more free stuff!


and anything else I've missed!!!

email: gillettlesley@gmail.com
or phone 850649
click on Shop Now button top right

Have a great week
hope to see some of you at my
 Scrapbook Club tomorrow

and

most important

!!! Happy Crafting !!!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.