Friday 21 April 2017

Baby wipe a background

I showcased the baby wipe technique at a class recently,
and I gave a quick demo of how you can use one to pick up ink,
and swipe it across card to make backgrounds

It makes a nice soft effect, and you can build up the colour,
mix them and then you can use your multi coloured wipe again,
by laying some card onto it, and transferring the ink.

I ran out of time to experiment more!

This one's a simple card that will come in useful for something...


Lesley
xxx
xx
x

3 comments:

  1. Awesome technique and a lovely card.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image on a gorgeous background! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool looking background. Perfect for a misty day card. Baby wipes give my skin the creeps. Good thing I don't have baby bottoms to clean, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.