Saturday 6 May 2017

Magic Reveal Spinner Card

Firstly, a HUGE thanks to Inkresponsiblyau.blogspot.com.au
for sharing a tutorial on this spectacular card technique

I did this in a recent class.....it isn't/wasn't easy, but I think well worth the effort


Here is one "closed"


then "open"




closed

open





closed

open

the ribbon acts as a "pull" or tag to turn the circle to reveal the image underneath.
I think it is most effective when the first image is quite subtle,
then revealing more drama underneath.

I have the instructions saved on my pc,
so if anyone wants a copy, please just ask here,
or email gillettlesley@gmail.com

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely AWESOME . . . All of them. Was totally amazed with mine & kept playing with it. Thanks mate. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure I left a comment earlier. Anyway these are super and I have just watched the video and can't to try one for myself. Thanks for the link. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.