Saturday 17 June 2017

Happy Fathers Day

Hello, I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
It's a tad warm here in the southeast.
I started gardening at 7.30 this morning, to avoid the hottest part,
and we have friends popping by, so it's a chance to sit in the shade and have a natter.

Meantime, I feel bad that this years fathers day cards are from my old stash.
Needs must, as I just ran out of time, and I was fairly happy that they'd worn fairly well.

You can probably see various versions of this on pinterest


Here's the inside


The other, whilst less complicated, I think is my favourite...



My poor Dad is in a care home at the mo, and I can't get in to see him tomorrow,
but I have left him with a little bag of goodies, that I hope he'll enjoy :)

Have a great weekend,
and if you can't be with yours tomorrow,
I hope you'll have happy times you can remember instead.

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

5 comments:

  1. Some stash is classic and never goes out of style, Lesley, just like these! You did a brilliant execution of these fun designs!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both great father's day cards regardless of how old they are! Very dapper creations, and thanks for checking out my mosaic card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great designs Lesley. So sorry you weren't able to see him on the day, but I'm sure he appreciated the goody bag and his card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Darnell. Two super male cards for Father's Day and I think they'll always be current designs. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We wouldn't have known these are last year's designs because both are timeless. I admired that shoe stamp when it came out. I really like that the jacket and vest card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.