Sunday 28 January 2018

Christmas gifts and swaps

I was so lucky to Receive some amazing swaps and gifts last year,


here's some I'd like to share with you.....

I did share a few a little while ago,
but my pics were all together, and worthy of another look I hope you agree

Please note I did NOT make these.....wish I were that clever!

a mini pizza box with cards Jan Twinks


a stunning gift inside a cute box, and a choccie- containing mitten, Rebecca & Annette


a box containing hand stitched bauble Susanna
and pretty box of tealights Bridget

hand knitted choc orange cosy! Liz


amazing card, Sarah, door hanger Jessica,
cute bag with lush lip balm Rebecca, awesome stationary box Elaine H


Gorgeous gift wrapped beautifully Bridget,
pot of gold Lesley


beautiful crackers Jan Twinks


lovely gift bags Sandra, Liz, Ros, anon


super cute shaker notepad Linda
Beautiful box with yummy contents Kim


beautifully decorated gift bag Sarah, and likewise notepad Alison

I haven't shared all the contents, but hope you can see how lucky I was,
for which I am extremely grateful.

Thanks for stopping by.
See you again soon
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

3 comments:

  1. Wow - bet it was fun opening up that collection of goodies! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW so many beautiful cards and gifts!!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a very fortunate crafter to have so many generous and talented friends to remember you with these sweet handmade gifts. Enjoyed seeing them, so TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.