Wednesday 2 January 2019

Golden Afternoon

Hi there!
I'm getting very excited as tomorrow, we are launching the 

NEW SPRING CATALOGUE
AND
SALE-A-BRATION
!!!
Here's a sneak peek of a lovely delicately detailed stamp set
Golden Afternoon
It has a big and little tree, perfect for adding detail inside, and/or on the envelope.

It appears as a sympathy set at first glance,
but here I've made a male birthday card, as there are some lovely sentiments,
and I just adore the font

However, this "simple" card caused me lots of angst!!!
I was doing it just before a club christmas party, and you know what they say,
"more haste less speed"?!
The first one ended up in the bin as I didn't like the layout,
number two was better......until I realised......
I stamped the birds UPSIDE DOWN!!!!!
With no time to re-do, I decided my friend might see  the funny side.....
that's assuming he even noticed !!!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

1 comment:

  1. Well, any bird can fly THE RIGHT WAY UP . . . it takes brains to fly upside down!

    I think that set AND your card looks AWESOME!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.