Sunday 1 December 2019

Christmas Countdown

Hello again
It's the Countdown to Christmas today
with the Stampin' Up! Countdown to Christmas Kit.
It's a fabulous advent calendar, very robust, with lovely sized boxes
to contain all manner of gifts, including chocolate of course!
I love all of the traditional colours.


There is everything you need in the kit, and I thought it would be nice to do it as a class,
which went down extremely well with all who participated.
Hopefully below you can see the box size.


Above you can see some of the left over snippets that I couldn't bear to waste.
So without further ado I set to to make some cards.
The one below used some of the spare box fronts, with a few embellishments.


Then I made a few toppers to use later.


There is a coordinating stamp set for the kit which I used below.
The small stamped image above top is a retired set.
As I used a lot of snippets left from the kit, I'm going to join in the
It's been ages since I've managed to play, it's such a lovely place
to catch up with friends, including furry ones!


I hope your own preparations are going well.
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


3 comments:

  1. WOW - that's an AWESOME Advent Calendar . . . top marks! And you used up snippets too! Fabulous.

    Wanna be on the other end of the see-saw with me?

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, I'm pretty awed too! I bet everyone had loads of fun making your advent boxes AND you had left-overs!

    Hope you've got your mittens on in the Playground today (threaded through the arms of your anorak of course!)

    Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley! What clever use of those leftover snippets! And I do love the Advent Calendar too. So lovely to see you in the Playground - mind you, the day you came to play - the paved ares were like a skating rink - ask Len, he slipped on his bum whilst trying to stop Dudley from tinkling in his onesie! It needs to be 'un-poppered' and rolled up each time he needs the toilet and a couple of time he's shot out of the back door before we could do the rolling up part! Now we have two onesies, one on and the other one freshly laundered ready for the next mishap! Hoping he'll be free of it after Monday's final check-up and stitch removal, but it just might be a few more days I guess. To be honest - he's gonna miss it! But we won't miss having to carry him up and down the stairs here for sure.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.