Monday 29 June 2020

Flowering Blooms

Hello again
I'm back with some thank you cards today.
I think Flowering Blooms may get missed in the new catalogue,
but oh my goodness it's beautiful.
Some lovely images and sentiments too.

I'm sharing the main image here.
I was going to do some colouring in, but you know what?
I didn't think it needed it, do you?
The image is so striking and full of depth,
so I decided to stamp it in two colours to show you how different it can be.

Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green (love the names!)
I wish my photos did it justice. You have to see it to appreciate.
I chose one of the sentiments, die cut it from a lovely shape,
then trimmed it and mounted it onto a full shape cut from DSP.
Hopefully you can see what I mean :)

I treated myself to some color collection sets of DSP....Brights in this case,
4 designs and soooooo useful to coordinate with.
I then decided to add some rhinestones....
guess what I coloured them with? Yep...Stampin Blends!
Works a treat for coordination....


In fact, I liked this set so much, I did a couple more....

Melon Mambo colour this time, the image is so lovely it doesn't need much more,
Do you agree?.



These were thank you cards for some of the staff at the Hospital where my Mum is, sadly.
Lockdown means we cannot visit, and it's unbelievably stressful.
However, the staff have facilitated a video chat and a comfort pebble,
plus email messages that are delivered to her.
Words cannot express how devastated we are, as she is very poorly.
I have shed tears for others whose loved ones have died alone,
and I fear we may suffer the same fate.
Fingers crossed we can get her home........

Take care,
be kind to each other, 
and cherish your time with loved ones...

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and AWESOME cards Lesley.
    Am so sorry to hear your bad news. Keeping fingers crossed for some good news for you and yours.

    Big hugs,
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Lesley, you must be beside yourself with worry about your mum, especially as you can't get in to see her. I'm so sorry to hear she's been taken into hospital. The beautiful cards you've made for her carers will be really appreciated I'm sure. Sending love and positive thoughts, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.