Sunday 27 June 2021

Seaside Spray

 Hiya, was looking for something in the SOON-TO-RETIRE Spring Mini........

and saw some nice projects with Friends Are Like Seashells and decided to case one....


It's not something I do often, but SU catalogues are a great source of inspiration,
so do give it a go with your catalogues.
The Seaside Spray card was dry embossed with that gorgeous folder,
 then I gently sponged white ink on the raised parts.

I stamped a shell background on So Saffron card,
and added some twine and more shells.


See you soon
take care
Lesley
xxx
xx
x




3 comments:

  1. A very pretty card indeed- with a lovely sentiment.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love browsing through my catalogue. Great colours on this super seashore card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Lesley! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.