Tuesday 19 October 2021

Gingerbread Baubles

 Hello again

Stampin' Up! have some lovely designer series papers (DSP),

many coordinate with dies or punches and some can be fussy cut,

which is what I did here with Gingerbread and Peppermint DSP

I fussy cut the baubles, but punched the circles.
I had the sentiment in my snippets pile.
Some sparkly red gems added for sparkle


I'm entering this challenge, which gave me the idea :

Color Hues #28-Red and Kraft


What inspires YOU??

Have a good day

Take care
Lesley
xxx
xx
x



6 comments:

  1. Lots of patience cutting out the DP's Lesley but very pretty with the Kraft and Red.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red, white and kraft always work well together and this is so Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty! Great job fussy cutting! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job cutting your DSP! This is a very eye catching Christmas card. I love the subtle frame in the background too! Thanks for choosing Color Hues to play along with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super Christmas card. Love the red with the Kraft.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesley what a beautiful card, those snowflakes you fussy cut, or in my world more like fussy amputation, are so perfect. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.