Friday 22 September 2023

Christmas Mice

I need more practice colouring in, so here’s two cards …..

I was so lucky to be able to use some of a friends stash of wooden stamps,

and couldn’t resist this cute one…


I stamped this one on crumb cake card and coloured with pencils…



…..adding some white dots and highlights with a gel pen.
I happened to have a white frame in my stash.


Then I stamped onto white card, this time using blend pens to colour.


I added a layer of gold and red card, plus touches of wink of Stella.
I can’t decide whether to leave alone, or add a sentiment, and maybe some gems?



I’m taking this to the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown (mice)

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits and comments.

Lesley
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Well no wonder you couldn’t resist playing with this little cutie. Oh, if only you had a Merry ChristMOUSE sentiment - that’d be perfect!

    Your colouring in is superb. Great shading and ‘just right’ highlights. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one very cute mouse, beautifully coloured on both backgrounds and just right for the challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Your mouse is so cute!!! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I think your colouring is perfect! That's a gift to have a friend who is also crafting and you create such a lovely and cute two cards with the cutest little mouse. :) Thank you for joining us at 52CCT and welcome back to countdown with us until Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet stamp ! Your colouring is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.