Wednesday 25 October 2023

October Rudolph Day

 I’m glad you popped by today, because, would you believe it,

it’s two months to Christmas Day! Eeek!

So I’ve a few to share from some old wooden Forever Friends stamps…


Some lovely sparkly new SU paper, and coloured with blend pens.


Two crumb cake cards coloured with pencils..


Love the teeny snowflakes from an old SU set, added some snow with a posca pen


Had to add some wink here and there, you have to have sparkle eh?






Snow I know which is my favourite (pun intended), which is yours?

Happy Rudolph Day

entering



Inkspirational, code word cold

Happy little stampers, anything goes

Lesley
xxx

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


6 comments:

  1. Well that's a difficult choice to make, all three designs are delightful using this lovable image. I think possibly the one with the white background but the others run in at very close second place 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to dig out some older stamps now and then, and this image is very cute. Lovely colouring as always. I love the Su backing paper too but that is not an option for me out here. They hit us with high duties on anything we import to Spain. But a lovely set of cards. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    Oh these are so sweet and gorgeous stamped images.
    Beautifully coloured also.
    My fave is the first one as I love anything sparkly.
    I bought my late husband one of those Bears with the red coat on as he collected Bears at the time.
    It is now sitting in my craft room with me.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I saw your entry at Inkspirational and had to pop over for a closer look. That is one of my all time favourite stamps. I love how you've switched it up with the colour schemes. Ooh, I need to go find it now. Thanks for the inspiration. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute adorable image to show off a Christmas Cup. Thanks for joining us over at 52CCT. Hope to see your creations again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All are fabulous in my book! Thank you for joining with us at INk~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.