Sunday, 26 July 2026

Blue Balloon Festoon

 Today I’m sharing a couple of cards using SU Ballooon Festoon.

There’s a nesting set of balloons and lovely stamps giving enormous possibilities,

which made it difficult for me to decide what to use.


I decided to keep a simple layout using the sentiment stamps, and I think third largest balloon.
I stamped the stars after adding the “highlight”, which also has three sizes of dies to choose from.
I added a twine bow on this one.
I’m ashamed to say it’s been waiting to be played with for months now, so I’m taking to MyNBUS #88, 
where there’s a celebration going on for sharing our new or never before used schtuff.
Also We Love Stamping where the theme is Summertime but I’m using the anything goes option.




The second card is similar, but switching the stamps around,

and adding the die cut “string”, of which there’s two, which saves time when producing multiples!


I did also wink the stars, and added a few sparkles,✨ which you can’t actually see,
because I hadn’t added them until after I took the photo 🙄😂


This one is my homework for the Snippets Playground #537.
It’s also for Dudley’s birthday, who’s 8years old and so cute. 
Here’s a photo of some snippets. I used some packaging to cut extra balloons,
which I glued to the back, to add dimension.





Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments

Take care and see you soon

Lesley

xxx




2 comments:

  1. Balloons always add a happy element to cards, many thanks for joining our summer fun at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to chase this one which was way down my list - again 🙄. Super use of the balloon stamps and dies and I'm sure they will appear again for lots of different occasions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.