Saturday, 3 October 2026

Glittery card for Mum in law

I used an old SU set recently to make my lovely MIL a card for her birthday.

The Cottage Rose set had stamps, dies and papers, so I used all three on a large A5/C5 card.

I used a background paper, another sheet, with flowers, was cut and coloured,

the words cut from an orange/pink glimmer paper, and some enamel glittery dots added.


Snippets Playground #542 (snippets of glimmer, DSP)
Triple B (blooms)

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I really appreciate your comments

(Comments are moderated to avoid spam)

Take care and see you soon

Lesley

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.