Sunday 5 June 2011

My Little Mouse

I thought you might like to see my latest Bobbin Lace project .....I think the technique is "Idria"?...no doubt Louise will correct me?!.....and maybe we can name the book we found the pattern in?!.....We did this project together in class, which I so enjoyed.....normally we are each doing our own individual things, ....but it was nice to learn together on this one.......just need to find him some cheese...although I believe they prefer chocolate!...clever Mouse!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh he is so cute. I would let you know the spelling of the lace but I can't find the book at the moment! I think it is Idrija.

    You must be so proud of him.

    Louise
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's amazing, Lesley! I can't even begin to imagine how you made it..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.