Thursday 26 May 2011

Itty Bitty Brights

Made this to show off my new ickle stamp set....and the lovely "Brights" coloured cardstock.......and got my first "likes" by a couple of fellow demonstrators.......am sooooo chuffed! How sad am I?!......am loving all my new stuff........couldn't sleep last night,..... (kept thinking about poor Stripey cat for some reason)....so was "playing" at 3am in the morning! Eeeeek! ......got caught out by my other half tho....he noticed I was missing, and came and found me!.......luckily he thought it was funny! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Lesley! Absolutely love it. And who's this poor Stripey cat you were thinking about? Have I missed something?! 3am.. that's impressive! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this Lesley. You'll have to tell us how it is made.

    Louise
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.