Friday 13 May 2011

First Workshop - Virtually

Held my first workshop, and was joined by some of my lovely friends.......and although some of my other lovely friends couldn't make it.....they joined in by adding their orders at their leisure.....otherwise known as a "virtual" workshop.......so we had lots of fun, and those who missed out still got their fabulous Stampin' Up! products......and thanks to them all, my first order was very successful....and I claimed my free stamp set......Magic! So....... Big Thanks to You....and Big Thanks to SU for their gorgeous crafting goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.