Wednesday 18 May 2011

Big Shot!

OMG...finally succumbed to getting one of those cutting embossing machines.....and its just brilliant!......always swore I was into more hand- made things before.....not realizing I can still be creative....and it looks posh too!
Thought I'd share my first card using it......will use a scale thingy next time...because you won't see just how small and cute it is!
Pocket full of Wings

Used the "beautiful wings" embosslit, scallop envelope die (both exclusive to Stampin' Up!), and some yummy brights pattern paper 

2 comments:

  1. This card is very pretty and nice,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, now I want one!!! Lovely card Lesley. Can't wait for my birthday!

    Lou
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.