Sunday 8 May 2011

So Many Thanks

Well, have not blogged for a while, as Parents have been a bit poorly, and staying with us.......BUT......had another opportunity to make a quick card! (like I need an excuse!),.......and I have to say, that not only do I not normally do "quick", but I'm often not happy with the result either!........However! with my new SU stash....It's Easy!..........I'm not the world's best crafter, but the more I play, the more I love Stampin' Up!!!!!!!!!!
So many thanks, Pot Pourri, Butterfly punch, Brights paper stack, and some of my own stash (which is very large, and I have to use it up somehow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.