Sunday 7 August 2011

Ruffle that Ribbon!

Hi there! My Mum is on the mend, so I have got chance to catch up on a few things...............

My upline Sarah taught me ribbon ruffling and I am now obsessed with it! Check out her fantastic new website stampingobsession.com  for details...........and don't make my mistake of cutting the ribbon first!.....I found a thread....pulled.....and it just came right out! doh!
Anyway, I am loving the Ribbon, the Pearls, the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder,.........oh lets face it I love it all!

(Sadly I made these for two lovely friends, who lost a dear Parent recently..............hope they don't mind me sharing with you..........)

I also had a lovely day with one of my dear friends, Caroline, and I even managed to get her hooked too!
She made this beautiful card below, and it's one of her first creations! Well done Caro! She's not that into cardmaking, but I'm working on her! ( poor girl!)
Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Springtime Vintage Paper, Simply Said stamp, yummy!
Then I did one with the Top Note die too..........told you I was obsessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.