Wednesday 3 August 2011

Wedding

I was very honoured to be asked to make a wedding card for a friend. It meant such a lot to me to be asked, so much so, that I made 3, so that she could choose! Sadly her Husband had died, and he would have made a card for this special occasion, so I felt I was making it on his behalf.





You probably can't see the gems and pearls too well, but I have to say, they really add a superb finishing touch to any project.........I also used the confetti cardstock, which is particularly lush for weddings!
Thanks for popping by x

2 comments:

  1. Totally fabulous, Lesley! Love how you're using the phrases from Fun & Fast Notes separately from the images, as well as together - makes it a very versatile set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so elegant! The technique I mentioned on my blog was referring to an earlier post where I sponged onto the CS then stamped, thanks for popping over x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.