Wednesday 1 February 2012

Cupcakes

Am loving the cupcakes in the new mini catalogue!
spoilt myself as usual and got the stamp set and matching punch....
it is sooo versatile, and some clever people have thought of using it for
clouds, baskets, ice cream, ......
what can you see?
am loving the greetings too...
This next one was inspired by 
Natalie O'Shea's brilliant Training day...

Instead of spritzing randomly, I used masking tape 
to spritz the centre panel....
fast becoming another fave tool,
the spritzer is so easy to use with Stampin' write markers!

I hope you will pop by soon to see what the free gifts are like!
Spend £45 and you can choose from one of the gorgeous free products
during Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration!
Woohoo! Bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.