Tuesday 21 February 2012

Vintage


I still can't believe the amazing sale-a-bration deal with SU at the moment,
and this is part of the free designer series paper set.....
using the lovely new velvet ribbon, that you sadly can't feel on the pic!,
one of the die-cut labels, layered with another that I cut around, and the top layer is the small oval punch,
and of course the little butterfly, and some of those adorable pearls add the finishing touch.


Flooring is being laid in the new extension tomorrow yipee!!!!!
Hoping to start "moving- in" at the weekend...
so watch this space, because......
new craft room, here I come!
(might take me a while.....what with all those zillions of boxes to sort, 
but I will try and keep you posted with the progress!)
Can you sense my excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.