Wednesday 16 May 2012

For George

Am loving the new "The Open Sea" stamp set from Stampin' Up!
here's one I did for Grandad George...
Not had much time to experiment, but this is a brilliant one for layering stamped images,
and as I've not got many men's sets, you might see this again!
Inking the torn edges made it look charred and old, and I punched small circles from cardstock to make faux brads.....and distressed the small blue layer with the edges of scissors, which gives it more texture..
There's other fab examples on other peoples blogs...
am loving juliesjapes.blogspot.co.uk...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.