Wednesday 9 May 2012

Swaps for Training Day...

Just wanted to share with you the swaps I made recently...
saw the idea at a craft fair, and it's such a simple basket to make,
and you can make it to any size too!
contact me if you'd like the instructions....
obviously the chocolates went down well!
here's a closer look......
using the postage stamp punch....(secretly hope this will make it into the new main catalogue in october)
and the new "bordering on romance" stamp set.....
which I'm actually liking left plain at the mo & not coloured in....
with some "twitterpated" dsp paper (love the name!)
rhinestones. and the gorrrrrggggeous pleated ribbon...
and here's the choccie.....!!!! 
oooops! of course many other choccies are available !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.