Wednesday 28 November 2012

Uncle Jim & Aunty Pauline

Hiya
all the best laid plans.......
had a horrible cold virus, and feeling rubbish, so bit late as usual in sharing the latest....
sooooo many birthdays this month....
here's my lovely Uncle Jim's card....
Using Stampin' Up! stamp set Countryside, layered up using apothecary framelits dies,
with some well deserved gold stars, using merry minis punches...

Aunty Pauline's is the day before, but shows how my brain is non-functioning at the mo...
Used my fab new punch for the butterflies, some ribbon, and the same framelits.....
colours were dictated by the pretty design series paper...
will have to add details later....
I sooo wished I could see more of my lovely aunt & uncle....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.