Monday 14 January 2013

Team Challenge

Here's another in-team challenge.
This week's layout did not inspire me at all, BUT I actually liked how it turned out.
Just goes to show there's no telling how a project will end up,
and how often it's not what you had in mind at all!
The challenge is one found on JKCards.wordpress.com, and it's actually originally a
Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge (#24)......bit of a mouthful!
This one's on confetti white card (similar to neutrals), using Everyday Enchantment DSP.
Stamp sets: Summer Silhouettes, Papillon Potpourri, For my Family.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh this is a lovely card Lesley! Might have to have another look at that sketch and have a go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.