Wednesday 4 December 2013

Class

I thought I'd share some projects we made in my recent class.

Here's a simple one we did with Festive Flurries from Stampin' Up!
It has a large rhinestone in the centre, 
and we made an insert instead of adding a sentiment to the front.
Background snowflake in Pool Party, with a sentiment stamped in Island Indigo.
We also made an envelope with my new Envelope Punch Board,
but I forgot to take a pic!

I will be back with our other projects, and instructions so you can make them too!

2 comments:

  1. Love the contemporary colours, and of course the touch of bling. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore this card. LOVE the clever way you did a light background stamp and darker sentiment on top. Will have to remember THAT one! Thanks for the inspiration.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.