Sunday 22 December 2013

Sneak Peak....

As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I get to see some products before they go live.
We have Sale-a-Bration coming up in January, which is a fab time for getting some FREE gifts.
I was lucky to get a preview of a cute Banner stamp set and matching punch.
Here's what I made..... 


It was FAB for some last minute special cards.
I drew a line with a marker pen,
stamped some banners 'hanging' from the line,
folded some Designer Series paper in half,
and punched some banners, leaving the top half uncut.
I then glued the backs only, to give a 3-D effect.

Here's a close-up

I liked it so much, I did one for Alan's Grandad


I made a mistake with the ink colour of 'deck the halls',
(real red instead of cherry cobbler)
but I don't think he'll mind!

I think this is quite a contemporary look, 
and love that I can angle the 'bunting' to suit my greeting.
What do you think?

I may do some with twine and start on next year's xmas cards,
so would appreciate your comments!

I had a lovely day today with my parents, sister and nephew,
celebrating christmas early.
Presents are wrapped, cards are sent,
so just the food shopping then we're done!
Or have I forgotten something?.......
Hope your preparations are going well!

3 comments:

  1. Loving this idea, just what I need today! TFS!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally brilliant Lesley. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to get my hands on this set, just love what you've done with them. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.