Friday 16 May 2014

Mini faux tiles meet Summer Silhouettes

I hope you'll like this one courtesy of Sarn's talents,
it's another faux tile example, scored on a smaller scale.
The joy of this, is that it doesn't matter if your stamping is not perfect,
and by trying not to press too hard, the 'grout' lines are clearer.
I like the randomness of the stamping, and the colours.
This set Summer Silhouettes is one of my
all time favourites....it's soooo versatile....
ooooops versa'tile' teehee, I really did type that before I saw it!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha - chuckling at the versa-tile remark! Love playing with words!

    Fab job on the card!

    Happy weekend hugs going your way! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.