Wednesday 3 December 2014

last swaps

Well, it's the last swaps from training for now...


The gift bag underneath is from none other than
Natalie O'Shea, our team leader,
and I've partially hid it so as to not make you tooooo jealous!
(A big thank you for the lovely gift Natalie)



The pink box is from Kim Fee

Here's a close-up


This contained a bar of chocolate,
that looks oh so posh, it's limited edition,
and I couldn't possibly pronounce the name!
So a big thank you Kim,
and I might have to eat this one when Alan's out!
shhhhh don't tell him!


hope your week is going well

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

4 comments:

  1. You do realise that if you do not share that chocolate we will all tell on you!!! Share nice now Lesley!!
    Lovely packages there.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you still have it - ate mine straight away and did the package up again!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you see that I have turned a lovely shade of green!? These look great.

    Oh well, you deserve the choc - it will help heal your poor broken rib I'm sure!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHO shares chocolate!!! Love Kim's box. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.