Sunday 7 December 2014

Sunday Special

Today I'm sharing Jan's swap and make n take....

first.... her make n take


A lovely square card,
and bless her, she'd cut out those pesky pine cones...


Obviously we had to add glitter....and gems!

As for her swap.....
WOW!

First the box....

Inside was a folder.....
beautifully decorated.....


Inside that (also beautifully decorated)......
these fab cards!


Thanks Jan
this was a fab gift,
you are a true star


Hope the coming week is filled with all you wish for

Lesley
xxx
xx
x




3 comments:

  1. WOW - looks wonderful. Jan is a clever old stick (I know, less of the "old"!).

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan's crafty makes are gorgeous! What a fun swap! I love the little folder she made too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both of the above she is a clever old stick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.