Thursday 29 January 2015

Holiday Home

The stamp set Holiday Home from Stampin' Up!
was great fun to play with for xmas,
but it's great for other events too. 


This was a little welcome for a cousin who has moved to Kent,
the 'Garden of England', to be nearer family.
I cut an oval aperture and mounted some fun sunny looking paper behind.
Then cut and mounted the houses, colouring in the centre one.
I then punched a small heart, to match the door, for the chimney 'smoke'.
The sentiment is actually in the same set.

I hope you are keeping warm wherever you are
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

2 comments:

  1. I love the loveheart smoke coming from the middle chimney! Great idea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Persacily Sarn. Great card Ms G. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.