Saturday 18 April 2015

Butterfly Bokeh

Happy Saturday!

Here's another lovely project from a workshop
I attended by the talented Eileen Godwin.

I've yet to mount it,
and I really need time to do some more,
because I'd love to do the Bokeh technique as a class.

I don't think anyone is sure how to pronounce it,
but it's an effect found in photography.

So here's what we did:


I'll share more another day......
must grab a seat in front of the tele now....
Arsenal are playing.........!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

1 comment:

  1. This is probably one of the more stunning examples of the Bokah technique I'd ever seen. Everything about this is wonderful! I had no idea Bokah was a photography thing. Would those be the "orbs" my friend keeps finding on her photos? She's convinced they are lost souls and I can't fathom that they all are.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.