Sunday 5 April 2015

Easter Eggs

Happy Easter Sunday!

I hope you have lots and lots of chocolate today!

Here's just some of the little gifts I made


I also helped do this as a project at a lovely craft club,
where the ladies came up with lots of ideas.

Edited to add that I got this idea from Sarn HERE
who in turn cased from 
Bronwyn at AddInktive Designs 



Here's my guilty secret.....

I did drop a rather BIG hint for a certain type of egg......
However, I made him the teeeeeeeny green box one,
(bottom left)
with lots of hearts on, made with LOTS of love!


As I'm such a lucky girl,
I have offered to share with him one of my bunnies!


I hope you have a lovely Easter Sunday

Lesley
xxx
xx
x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gift boxes Lesley, enjoy your choccies.

    Happy Easter sweetie!

    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your CCE boxes looks great in those colours Lesley.

    I saw that lovely Easter display earlier . . . you lucky girl.

    Happy Easter!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS for the shout out too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Look at that huge Lundt egg! My, my! I'm sure that was delish. Cute treat holders.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.