Saturday 30 May 2015

Last team swaps

I hope you've enjoyed seeing the swaps from a team day,
if you do ever attend one, it'll hopefully give you some idea of what you could do.


This makes me smile a lot!
Karen Franks made this one





I have no name for this little wooden spoon,
but isn't it adorable!?
Just shows you can stamp on anything!
 


This special box is from Kim Fee,
with a very special gift inside,
thank you so much Kim!



That's all folks!
well, as far as those swaps go anyway.


Lesley
xxx
xx
x

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.